Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I have mentioned before...

...that I hate the discussion of sex, politics, and religion. They are all very personal and passionate subjects which invariably lead to raised voices and finger pointing. So, I was particularly annoyed recently when my "Fair Housing" (required continuing education mandated by the state of NY in order to renew your RE license) instructor took advantage of her captive audience to platform her political agenda.

That being said, I don't believe that the purchase of junk food should be allowed under the food stamp program. I believe that proper nourishment of the mind and body is a key component to health, happiness and learning. I further believe that banning the purchase of such food items will aid in reducing the obesity problem this country faces.

You can start yelling now, but please keep your hands to yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment