Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Over the weekend...

...I had to occasion to visit a little music store in the east village. They carry a lot of older and out of print stuff, so I felt a little like a kid in a candy store. I smiled and reminisced and bought back a happier piece of my life.

So today, I would like to play a little game. What are the top five albums you could listen to for the rest of your life? You know, the desert island scenario. I hope everyone weighs in on this one, and we get an awesome list.

I'll go first...
1) Talking Heads/Stop Making Sense
2) The Cult/For Rockers, Ravers, Lovers, and Sinners
3) Led Zeppelin/Physical Graffiti
4) The Beatles/White Album
5) Little Feat/Waiting for Columbus

Your turn.

2 comments:

  1. Not in order of priority:

    1) Bruce Springsteen/Born to Run
    2) The Who/Who's Next
    3) The Beatles/Sgt Pepper
    4) Creedence Clearwater Revival/Cosmos Factory
    5) The Rolling Stones/Hot Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five is too limited. I wanted to mention The Who/Quadrophenia and Steeley Dan/Decade among many many others!

    ReplyDelete