Monday, May 17, 2010

I have been...

..very distracted lately. Thoughts whirl around my head, seemingly endlessly. I am concerned for one friend, sad at the loss of another, curious about the possibilities of yet another, forgot to congratulate another. I am melancholy about missed opportunities, and hopeful for future ones. Left empty at broken relationships and fulfilled by the promise of new ones.

In preparing for my much needed upcoming vacation, I find I am mismanaging my time and am unable to focus or concentrate on the task at hand. I am unmotivated by the gym. Yet I remain positive that a change of scenery will inspire me. To do what, is the question.

I am open to suggestion.

2 comments:

  1. Your mind is sharp, -- and your heart knows you well. They can be your best guides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use heavier weights in the gym!

    ReplyDelete