Tuesday, May 4, 2010

NYC real estate is...

...considered some of the most highly valued on the planet. Maybe that is why I am so over protective of the tiny parcel where I earn my living. There are but a scant eight stools for me to ply my wares and pay my bills.

If your intention is to occupy one of these sought after vacancies while waiting for the rest of your party; keep in mind that drinking water and eating free bar munchies, with every intention of transferring your check to the dining room and thereby not tipping me, can and probably will provoke me into volatile action.

By the way, chewing with your mouth open is not as sexy as you seem to think: and sarcasm is only charming when I'm engaged in it. My stools are for paying and tipping customers.

The rest of you, please go wait at the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment